Skip to content
United Methodist Church
Sermons & Vlogs
Video Sermons On Facebook
Video Sermons on Youtube
Our Monthly Newsletter
Virtual Prayer Meeting
Who We Are
Our Basic Beliefs
Our Core Values
Mission & Vision
Meet Our Pastor
Our Core Values
1. We are unashamedly God-centered. In everything we do and say, we glorify the Three-in-One God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We are passionately people-focused. All human life is sacred and is to be loved and cherished. All people, regardless of their spiritual condition, matter to God and to us.
3. We believe in prayer, which is the lifeline of God’s Family.
4. We believe in worship, which exalts Jesus Christ, ushers us into God’s transforming presence, and brings God’s family together to joyfully express, honor and praise God.
5. We believe that Christ died for everyone; therefore, we will seek to bring all people to Christ.
6. We believe that our church should be led by discipled men and women with God-given leadership gifts. Leadership is grown out of discipleship. (Nehemiah 1–2; Romans 12:8; Acts 6:2–5).
7. We believe life-change happens best in community. This includes the concepts of small-group discipleship, vulnerability, and accountability (Luke 6:12–13; Acts 2:42–47).
8. We believe our church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure. (1 Corinthians 9:19–23, Titus 2: 7, 10, Jude 1:3).
9. We believe that Christ-followers should manifest authenticity and yearn for continuous spiritual growth. (Ephesians 4:25–26, 32; Hebrews 12:1; Philippians 1:6).
10. We believe in striving for excellence in our church’s life, which will honor God and inspire people. (Col. 3:23, I Cor. 10:31)
Where would you like us to send your prayer request?
Send this to our prayer team
Send only to our pastor
Send to both our prayer team and pastor
Would you like our Pastor to contact you?
No, thank you
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.